Well it’s Thursday morning on Thanksgiving. We’re all watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade and I thought it’d be appropriate to remind myself of what’s important in my life. I spend so much time consuming myself with what I don’t have (just being honest) that I don’t look around and really, truly appreciate the things I do have.
So without further ado I present to you, in no particular order, the things I’m thankful for on this Thanksgiving morning!
- I’m thankful that both O and Jake are healthy and happy children!
- I’m thankful that The Boss is who she is because without her I’d be one lost puppy.
- I’m thankful for the effectiveness of the chemotherapy my Mom is going through. It’s going to allow us all to be together for a very, very long time!
- I’m thankful that both The Boss and I are employed with good incomes to help us get out of this mound of debt we have! We’ll do it!
- I’m thankful for our Nanny. Besides being responsible for O’s bilingual skills (and eventually Jake’s) she takes super great care of both of them!
- I’m thankful to have such great friends both online and in real life!
- I’m thankful to YOU for reading this blog and for sharing in my life experiences with me.
I hope you have a
that you’re able to share it
with the ones
love the most!