As many of you know by now I’ve been working with TeleNav as one of their Navigator in Chiefs. I genuinely use the app a lot and enthusiastically share it with anyone around me. There are so many great features that’s it’s hard to pinpoint just a few.
It’s rare that I’m not talking about O or Jake in a post and so I thought they could help me with this one as well. Let’s face it- us dads have some issues when it comes to driving. So today I’m going to list out the Top 10 Reasons Dads should Use TeleNav in the eyes of O and Jake. Even though they are 2 and 3 years old, respectively, they totally made this list up and shared every detail of it with me.
So without further ado here goes nothing…Well something…Well actually 10 somethings…
10. TeleNav will talk to you while driving so you don’t have to make stupid jokes just to keep from being bored.
9. You can actually search for ice cream and it will tell you exactly how to get there. We like ice cream.
8. The app will tell you when there’s a red camera light so Mom doesn’t have to get a picture of you in the mail doing 90mph in a 65mph.
7. TeleNav will tell you the cheapest gas around, per octane, so that extra money you save can go directly to what we were talking about in #9.
6. We love cartoons so when you’re tired of looking at the cool Satellite view in the app you can switch to the animated one.
5. Voice activation is an awesome feature so you’re not compelled to type and drive. We’ll thank you when we don’t get in an accident.
4. Live traffic is a cool feature we love so we don’t have to hear you complaining that there shouldn’t be traffic.
3. When Mom asks you to go to the store you can make pretend you’re all grown up and making choices by deciding which “route preference” to take.
2. When we’re on long road trips and have to stop for a potty break you have no more excuses about not knowing where a bathroom is just so you don’t have to stop.
1. With the “Shake to go” feature if we’re ever lost we just have to throw ice down your pants and watch you jump. In just a few shakes TeleNav will have us on our way home.
If you want to find out more be sure to visit TeleNav!
Disclosure: I am a member of the TeleNav Navigator in Chief dad panel and was provided compensation to participate. While I have received compensation to participate in the program as with anything that I review the opinions are 100% mine.